§ 1 Name, legal form, registered office, business year
- The foundation bears the name OMNI AQUA Foundation
- It is a legal foundation under civil law with its registered office in Oberwesel.
- The foundation’s fiscal year is the calendar year
§ 2 Purpose of the foundation
- The foundation pursues exclusively and directly non-profit purposes in the sense of the section “Tax-privileged purposes” of the tax code.
- The purpose of the foundation is to promote science and research, public and vocational training, nature conservation and landscape conservation within the meaning of the Federal Nature Conservation Act and the nature conservation laws of the federal states, environmental protection as well as international sentiment, tolerance in all areas of culture and international understanding.
- The purpose of the foundation is realized in particular through financial support and implementation of charitable projects
- that educate about the valuable resource water. The main focus is to provide information materials and to support and organize events. Above all, Masaru Emoto’s book “The Message of the Water Edition for Children” is to be made available free of charge for children so that the “Emoto Peace Project” can continue as a contribution to the international decade “Water for Life” of the United Nations . Further publications are to be made in a similar form for the purposes of the foundation.
- with offers for children and adolescents, which should contribute to their holistic, lively development and development. In this context, the perception of nature and in particular the element water should be promoted. The foundation can also offer workshops and seminars.
- in the field of scientific research on water. In particular, scientific projects dealing with the structure of water crystals or water crystallization are to be promoted and their results disseminated.
- to improve international understanding. The aim of these projects is to develop and strengthen friendly international relationships to create and secure peace.
- The foundation can also provide other corporations, institutions and foundations, which are also tax-privileged, or a suitable public authority with financial or material resources if these bodies use the funds to promote the purpose of the foundation. The purposes of the articles of association are also realized indirectly through the procurement of funds and their forwarding to tax-privileged corporations or corporations under public law or foreign corporations which correspond to a corporation within the meaning of the corporation tax law, for direct use for the purposes mentioned above.
- The foundation can maintain special purpose establishments for the purpose of the foundation.
- Donations from the foundation can be granted once or recurring over a limited period of time or until further notice.
OMNI AQUA Foundation was founded in Germany in 2020 as a public foundation under civil law with legal capacity.
Through the certification by the foundation supervisory authority in Trier, the foundation was declared legally effective on April 16, 2020 under file number 15.678-1612 / 23 and became legally effective on April 24, 2020.
OMNI AQUA Foundation is managed by the Koblenz tax authority under tax number 22/654/49328.